To Whom it May Concern: Mind Your Damn Business
It has come to my attention that there are certain people viewing my profile and reading my blogs who have no business to and I would just like to make a brief statement regarding the idiocy of this.
First of all, I am fully aware that unless I adjust my personal settings, myspace is completely public and everyone has access to it. I'm okay with that. I've never put my phone number or my address on here and I try to keep everything as general and first-name as possible. However, I do have a problem with the fact that people who don't really know me or have any business (or shouldn't even have any interest) going through all my blogs or looking at my boyfriends profile, get on the internet and do just that, and then have the audacity to tell other people about it or involve themselves in it. I think it just goes without saying that, even though anyone can read my blogs, I write them for myself and my friends. And if you aren't me or one of my friends, you can read all you want, but at least know where the line is and refrain from confronting me about something I've written or making (and then verbalizing) all sorts of wild assumptions. I write really silly stuff in my blogs...I write really serious stuff in my blogs...I write really boring stuff in my blogs...I've been known to write a little poem...and these things should only be relevant to you if you know me.
And the things you read about or by someone you don't know are taken out of context almost immediately. For instance, Aaron might say, "Black people have no business dressing up like Santa Clause." If you actually know him, you laugh. You laugh because you know he's not racist, that he's very sweet and openminded and that's just his sense of humor. Now, if you don't know him, you might think, "Why, he's a big fat racist!" But you would be wrong. And you should have enough sense in your head to know that you might have misread something and it takes more than reading a few sentences to form an opinion of someone. And you have no place running off at the mouth or causing some big hoopla about it.
I'm just disappointed in humanity anymore. I'm disappointed in adults who do childish things and try to justify them. I am disappointed in people who lie about shit that isn't even remotely funny or appropriate to lie about to get their way. It's the equivalent of a child stomping their foot and flinging themself down on the floor in order to get her way. For intance: "I just won't go to class today and I'll the teacher I was diagnosed with breast cancer so she'll pass me anyway" or "My husband lies and cheats and doesn't love me or pay any attention to me, so I will hurt and lie to anyone and everyone in order to manipulate him into honesty and faithfulness." (Oh, and make a little note: He will never be faithful.)
And to the person that this whole blog is directed to (sealed with a kiss, of course): Go ahead. Call him. Print it off. Make copies and nail them to all the trees in your neighborhood. I don't care. I am ok with myself and I am allowed to write whatever the hell I please. You just need to ask yourself what you're looking for here. Why are you continuing with this? You asked me questions, I gave you honest answers, you fucked me over, I said fuck off. That is where the story ends...theoretically, ideally. It would be nice if you would just go away. I would think that you would want to wrap this all up and tuck it away, move on with your life. But you have allowed yourself to be trapped in this cycle. And your life is going to dwindle until you have nothing more. And I guess that's when you go crazy?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home