This is What Happens While I'm at Work

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Myspace is for the people I love, blogspot is for my randomness!

So, since myspace is blocked at work (whatever) and I have some of my most brilliant ideas here at work, I thought perhaps I should get a stupid blogspot account to relieve the boredom and share the brilliance. I am still going to blog at home on myspace when I can, but lately I've been finding it harder and harder to find time and energy to do anything. I am so tired...too much school and work and driving and running around in circles in the living room (Payton). When I am home, I just want to veg out and chill and it takes a miracle straight from the hands of God to find five minutes of alone time to get on the computer. Plus, I have oodles of time here and I can really put some effort into my rants...

So, today I'm just going to edit everything and get it all cutesified. I will most assuredly be blogging tomorrow.

Kisses and...yes, I do have a wedgie, why do you ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home